Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Removed the theme via FTP and uploaded a fresh copy of 4.2.6. Now all buttons are messed up. Please have a look the page below, scrolling down to the section “WordPress “Optimization.

Thanks!

If you look at the contact page, it also has screwed up the form. The fields are not supposed to be full-width, but rather 1/3.

Hi WP Turned Up,

Can you give us temporary admin access to your website in the private content box below, so that we can have a closer look?

Best regards,
    Victoria

You bet.

Hi WP Turned Up,

The issue here is that the iconlist.php that you have in your child theme is breaking things, the file moved to a different folder in the parent theme and the shortcodes/iconlist.php is deleted, but you still have it and it is outdated.

Best regards,
    Victoria

Great, how do I fix this? Removing that file did nothing. Replacing the file with an updated version did nothing.

Buttons and Icon Boxes are still broken.

Enfold – I went back to 4.2.3 by completely removing the theme via FTP and uploading a fresh copy. My site is still screwed up.

Hi WP Turned Up,

Can you please remove the /shortcodes folder from the child theme, and the code in functions.php that requires that folder, upload a fresh 4.2.6 copy and let us know when we can check.

Best regards,
    Victoria

Hi. Looks like we’re good to go on this particular issue, but how do apply shortcodes now? I added another shortcode to a brand new 4.2.6 site and the buttons broke there as well.

Not sure how to proceed here.

Hi,

The same way, but you need to follow the solder structure that Enfold shortcodes have now.

Best regards,
    Basilis

Got it. Good to go.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘4.2.6 Update – Killed All Button Styling’ is closed to new replies.