Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’ve got these 3 following issues:
    – the first tab of my tab section shows a white 1px border on the left. I would like to remove that.
    – the tab titles on mobile get broken in two different lines. I would like to have them in one line.
    – the Quick CSS doesn’t seem to work.

Hey imriky,
    I took a look at your page but I didn’t see the 1px line on the first tab item. Can you please include a screenshot of it so I’m sure I’m looking in the right place?
    To solve your tab titles please try this css:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) { 
    #top .av-section-tab-title {
        padding: 10px 10px 0px 10px !important; 
    }
    }

As for your Quick CSS, perhaps you have an error in your css, such as a missing bracket. An easy way to check is to copy all of your Quick CSS and enter in into your WordPress > Customize > Additional CSS this will check for errors and alert you.
    If this doesn’t help, then please include admin login in the Private Content area and list one css rule that is not working and what page we can see it on, so we can investigate.

Best regards,
    Mike

Hey Mike, thanks for your support and sorry for the late reply. I had to put the project on hold.

Here’s the screenshot showing that 1px white line on the first tab.

The CSS you posted doesn’t seem to help with that tab-titles-on-one-line (on mobile) issue.

I only have three CSS codes. One is supposed to change the font size and weight of the tab titles (when it worked that also solved the one line issue on mobile). One is supposed to customise the only fullwidth button there is on the page. The last one is the one you suggested.

All of them should affect items that are in http://www.moksashop.it/home

I’m gonna post my admin login, if you could help me I would much appreciate it!

Thanks

Hi,
    Thanks for the login, I didn’t see the 1px white line in your screenshot, but I took a look at your “Quick CSS” and found a few errors which I corrected based on your statement:

when it worked that also solved the one line issue on mobile

Please check if this helped.

Best regards,
    Mike

Hi Mike,
    Thank you very much for fixing the Quick CSS.

The 1px border is there but it’s not very visible in the screenshot. Here’s another screenshot that shows it better.

Thanks again,
    Riccardo

Hi,
    Thank you for the screenshot, it demonstrates better. I checked in Chrome, Firefox, Edge & IE11 but it seems this only happens in Safari.
    Please try this code in the General Styling > Quick CSS field or in the WordPress > Customize > Additional CSS field:

div#av-tab-section-1 {
    margin:-.1px !important; 
    }

Best regards,
    Mike

Hi Mike,
    Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the code solves the problem with the left border but causes it on the right border. It seems to be the old blanket-too-short problem. :)

Hi,
    Sorry for the late reply, I tried taking another look but it eludes me, I will ask the team to take a look to see if they see the issue.
    Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
    Mike

Hi,
    The dev team has reviewed this Safari issue and will provide a fix for the next update.
    I will keep an eye on it’s progress and if a patch is created first I will ask you if we can check it on your site, if that is ok.

Best regards,
    Mike

Sure, thank you Mike!

Hi,
    We are happy to help.

Best regards,
    Mike

Hi,
    Please try replacing your: /enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-shortcodes/tab_section/tab_section.css
    via ftp with the file in the Private Content area.
    Please save a copy of the old file should you wish to roll the changes back.
    Then be sure to clear your browser and server cache.

Best regards,
    Mike

Thank you very much, I will try

It worked! Thanks again

Hi,
    Glad to hear, I will let the dev team know, we will close this now. Thank you for using Enfold.

For your information, you can take a look at Enfold documentation here
    For any other questions or issues, feel free to start new threads in the Enfold forum and we will gladly try to help you :)

Best regards,
    Mike

Hi,
    Closing now.

Best regards,
    Mike

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘3 issues’ is closed to new replies.