Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Dear kriesi-Support,

at least on iPhone Safari and Chrome there seems to be an issue with the ?iframe=true function. The content is running out of box (to the right and bottom). It “looks” like the content within the popup is not getting applied any responsive styles. The issue does not exist on another website, where Enfold is not at the latest version yet.

The website with this issue is not live. Login credentials have been pasted into the private content section.

I kindly ask for Your assistance.

Thank You,
    Thomas

Hey mailworm,

Login details are not working, could you check and verify please?

Best regards,
    Rikard

Humm, not sure what went wrong. Try this please. Thank You.

Hi,

Sorry, no luck with those either. Could you verify that they are working before posting please?

Best regards,
    Rikard

Hi Rikard,

sorry for the inconvenience. Honestly I don’t know, what went wrong. Successfully tested now the credentials and they work (those of Jan, 20th – 8:39 am).

Kind regards,
    Thomas

Hi Rikard,

Login has been tested and works. Can You please try once more pretty soon? Thank You.

Hi,

The logins do work out now. Can you post the link where the popup shows up? I tried going to the homepage and clicked on the Teilnehmen button, and it opens in another page.

Best regards,
    Nikko

Hi Nikko, please excuse the late reply. Well, meanwhile we had to go live and had to find another solution. We’d love to see the issue being repaired, but we can’t trial and error now that the site is live.

I am trying to setup a test environment and will post details here (or in a new post?) later. Ok?

Hi,

Ok, that sounds like a good plan. Let us know when you have a test environment set up.

Best regards,
    Rikard

Mailworm – I am running into same issue when using ?iframe=true function on only IOS devices (Safari & Chrome) – the iframe content doesn’t adhere to the viewport (phone portrait) – it just runs to the right for miles… Did you ever find a fix for this?
    thanks!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by jomo5280.

Hi jomo5280,

Where can we see the problem you are having?

Best regards,
    Rikard

Hi there,

i am facing the same problem every time i am using ?iframe=true – any solution found?

thank you
    Katharina

Hi Katharina,

Please open a new thread and include a link to where we can see the problem you are having.

Best regards,
    Rikard

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.