Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey Guys!

I have been trialing and looking for a popup subscription box for Enfold for over a year now. I want one that i can customize to popup after 20 seconds of the customer arriving at my website. I had one that worked with enfold for a few months but once they updated the plugin, it broke my website and i had to remove it.

Can anyone suggest a lightweight, customization, mail chimp compatible, popup subscription box plugin that is actually compatible with Enfold PLEASE?!

If you currently have one on your website and it works, please link below :-)

Thanks!

Hey mellypenny,
    I took a quick look and found “Popup by Supsystic” it has the timed popup you want plus a ton of options, including the ability to add your own html, so it should work with any mail form. I tested on my localhost and the 20 sec delay worked good :)

postimage

Best regards,
    Mike

Hi Mike!

Thanks so much, ill take a look and hopefully it works for me :-) I think i did try this one before and there was a reason i deleted it, but ill have a look again :-)

Thanks!

Hi,

Glad Mike could help. Let us know if you need more help regarding the issue :)

Best regards,
    Nikko

Hi Nikko,

That plugin is working perfectly as you can see here – http://www.asterandoak.com.au and would recommend it for anything else using enfold.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘20 Second Delay Popup for mailchimp subscribtions’ is closed to new replies.