Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hello.
    I have the problem, that you can see on a mobile 2 Logos one above the other in the header.
    In the Enfold Theme Optionen: there is no logo uploaded.
    In Enfold Theme Optionen Header: there is no logo transparent upload
    My Webseite URL: http://www.contigo-personal-training.de

Can anybody help me???

Thank you.

Hey Kiwilein,

1. Try to check if there are any plugin conflicting with our theme. To do it, just disable all of the plugins and refresh the site again.

2. Ensure that you`re using the current version of our theme.

If the issue persists, provide to us your WP credentials in a secure note.

Best regards,
    John Torvik

Hey John,

If you want, we can write in german. I´m from Germany.

So, the problem is now:
    We upload our logo in the Enfold Theme Optionen and no logo in the logo transparent area.
    Now, you see our logo and the ENFOLD logo…

I tried this:
    1. Try to check if there are any plugin conflicting with our theme. To do it, just disable all of the plugins and refresh the site again.
    nothin other…
    2. Ensure that you`re using the current version of our theme.
    yes, of course.

And now?
    thanks for your help

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Please send us a temporary admin login and login URL so that we can have a closer look. You can post the details in the Private Content section of your reply.

Best regards,
    Rikard

This reply has been marked as private.

on firefox – mac i do not see the logo twice – but on safari – yes there are two logos

on safari i see that on layout.css the .responsive #top .logo is set to
    display : table
    but this is enfolds normal setting on small screens
    if i deactivate it the second logo disapears.

Edit : by the way on firefox the same thing but the two logos are congruently above each other!
    – so i don’t know why there are two logos – i will have a deeper look

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Guenni007.

you have inserted the svg on a different way?
    i do not see why there are two times the svg but

if you set the .responsive .logo img to display none too

.responsive .logo img {display: none}

it disappears ! ??? it is a riddle

how do you insert the logo svg?

Solved : you set it as background ! (it must be an inline css )
    .logo {background: …}

You don’t need to do that.
    Just enter it in the enfold options and give the svg a width (in absolut values)

.logo img { width: 400px; height: auto}

ich hasse den neuen Firefox – mein geliebtes Firebug läuft nicht mehr; da hätte ich das ganze schneller gefunden.

Übrigens sieh mal hier was du am svg machen kannst, damit du das shrinken beeinflussen kannst: Link

Hallo Günni,

ich verstehe fast kein Wort von dem was Du schreibst. Ich habe zu wenig wissen davon..
    Sorry.
    Kannst du mir genau sagen, wo ich was löschen oder anklicken muss, damit alles so ist, wie es sein soll?

Danke
    Stefan

du hast irgendwo das svg als background eingesetzt.

.logo {
    background: url('http://www.contigo-personal-training.de/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/cpt-Logo.svg') no-repeat;
    height: 60px;
    top: 15px;
    width: 170px;
    }

das muss inline code sein ( hast du zB. das customize von WP benutzt ?)

Such das mal , und lösche das.

Dann setzt du das logo ( man kann auch svgs nehmen) im Enfold Dialog ein (ps ist wohl auch schon geschehen; daher doppelt !)
    da du mit der Anweisung oben höhe und weite gesetzt hast ist auch das hier eingesetzte svg mit den gleichen Daten sichtbar !

Bei Firefox fällt es nicht auf weil offensichtlich deckungsgleich – in den anderen browsern ist es wohl anders.

click to enlarge:

wenn das geht, dann füge um das Logo sichtbar zu machen in das quick css ein:
    .logo img { width: 170px; height: auto}

Da ist WordPress ein wenig hinterher mit der svg Unterstützung . Es interpretiert die svgs als hätten sie 0px höhe und 0px weite.

Und natürlich entferne die Anweisung
    .logo img {display: none }

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Guenni007.

PS : bei diesen Menu Dimensionen solltest du entweder die social Buttons in das Topmenu verbannen, oder du gehst unter header – header verhalten auf: Let logo and menu position adapt to browser window
    wahrscheinlich musst du sogar noch den umbruchpunkt zum Burgermenu hin verändern.

Den einen Link oben sollte dir zeigen, was ein svg so alles vorherbestimmen kann.

Dein Logo

wenn du das Browserfenster mal in der x Richtung verkleinerst, und danach in der y-Richung siehst du das es nach links sich verkleinert.
    in der y-Richtung aber in der Mitte bleibt.

das kann man durch manuelles bearbeiten des svg in einem Texteditor erreichen.

bisher soweit ich sehe alles ok –
    bitte noch die Anweisung

.logo img { display: none } entfernen

öffne dein svg mal in einem Editor (nicht text editor oder wordpad, die fügen blödsinnigen code hinzu – nimm notepad++ oder eben sublime text am mac)

das sieht man oben im Kopf (ps ich entferne immer die generator zeile) dann so aus:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <svg version="1.1" id="Ebene_1" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" x="0px" y="0px"
    	 viewBox="0 0 821.8 296.7" style="enable-background:new 0 0 821.8 296.7;"  xml:space="preserve">

Durch hinzufügen einer Anweisung nimmt man einfluss auf das Shrink Verhalten und die Position in der Viewbox:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <svg version="1.1" id="Ebene_1" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" x="0px" y="0px"
    	 viewBox="0 0 821.8 296.7" style="enable-background:new 0 0 821.8 296.7;" preserveAspectRatio="xMinYMid meet" xml:space="preserve">

dann bleibt das svg linksbündig und wird aber in der höhe vermittelt !

oder eben hier runterladen: Link

bitte schön – gern geschehen – nicht so viel Feedback auf einmal!

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.