Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hey again,

please see my site link provided.

issue 1: in the footer, the small thumb icons for new articles are getting majorly squashed and distorted in the enfold latest articles widget in the first column. Cannot figure out why?

issue 2: on a retina screen when using a few of the enfold sliders such as Product Slider (when using woo commerce) for instance, it is clearly not made for retina display. everything else on the page looks nice and sharp (if you check my site) but everything in the slider is blurry, including for some reason the text (product title, price etc) that gets spit out by the element. I’ve had this on all sites I’ve used enfold on, these elements don’t seem to like retina displays. Any insight?

Thanks so much

Hey THP!

1. Try adjusting the Product Thumbnails size to the overall kind of images you’re using:
    https://docs.woothemes.com/document/using-the-appropriate-product-image-dimensions/#section-2

2. I checked it on a MBP retina display and couldn’t note any blurriness (you’re referring to the slider below ‘Latest Stock Images On Sale’ right?).

Regards,
    Josue

Hi!

2- Please try adding following code to Quick CSS in Enfold theme options under General Styling tab

.avia-safari .avia-content-slider, .avia-safari .avia-content-slider-inner, .avia-safari .avia-content-slider-inner .slide-entry-wrap { 
    -webkit-perspective: 0px; 
    }

Best regards,
    Yigit

Hey guys

Thanks for the responses.

1. The problem I was referring too isn’t related to Woocommerce in any way, its the 1st column in the footer which is just new blog posts using the “Enfold Latest News” widget. Started happening months before I installed woo commerce.

2. Ok I’ve realised this is an issue ONLY ON SAFARI. Just added that code @Yigit suggested, and on my Macbook Pro Retina and Retina iPad the issue still exists. Any further thoughts? Like I said, I’ve seen the same issue on sites i’ve done for clients. You won’t see it on Chrome, please try using Safari and you’ll see it.

Thanks guys, really appreciate your help

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by THP Studio.

Hi!

1. Try changing the size in Settings > Media > Thumbnail size. Once you done that, run this plugin to re-generate the images to their new size.

Cheers!
    Josue

Hi!

2- Please try adding !important rule to the code as following

.avia-safari .avia-content-slider, .avia-safari .avia-content-slider-inner, .avia-safari .avia-content-slider-inner .slide-entry-wrap { 
    -webkit-perspective: 0px!important; 
    }

Cheers!
    Yigit

Perfect guys, both of these latest solutions worked nicely, thank you so much.

May I ask, with the 2nd issue @Yigit, if this is a Safari only issue with CSS, shouldn’t this code snippet you gave me be included in the actual theme itself, as I have this problem on every site I have made with enfold so far? Is there a reason its excluded from Enfold by default?

Hi!

I have suggested it to our git, so it might be inside in an update!
    Thanks a lot for letting us know although, we do appreciate that!

Regards,
    Basilis

close please :)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘2 image display issues’ is closed to new replies.