Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I use ENFOLD very often on behalf of my clients, but this is the first time that it happens to me and I can not solve the problem on one page. I have 1 container grid row, and below I put another one. From the second, the footer & socket become boxed and not full width.

Is there a css manipulation to do to fix the problem?

Thank you in advance for your answer

Alain

No one here to help me?

Hi ALAIN4,

Could you send us a screenshot of what does not look right? It’s not very clear to me.

Best regards,
    Victoria

Same problem here.

Hi ALAIN4,

I can’t see the problem with the footer that you are describing when checking in Chrome, could you post a screenshot highlighting the problem please?

Best regards,
    Rikard

Hi CloudChoice,

Please open a new thread and include admin login details in private so that we can have a closer look.

Best regards,
    Rikard

hi everybody,

i have the same issue with the boxed footer, with no grid row in the layout and ONLY on the home page. All posts are okay…
    Due to an relative complicated structure of the site i will be very glad to have a solution without rebuilding it completely.

Headline Colors change (sometimes grey, sometimes blue), adding/removing sections seems to take influence on that phenomenon.

Any Ideas from Kriesi?
    Best regards,
    Sebastian

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by expectmore.

Hi again,

just found out, that putting a slide show (full width) directly to the end of the page, with no pictures in it, makes the footer full width again…
    But that’s only a workaround, could you please take a look for a general solution?

Best regards,
    Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

Could you please enable the Advanced Layout Builder debug mode. Here is how to do it: http://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/enable-advanced-layout-builder-debug/
    Can you make a copy of the page where the issue is happening?

Best regards,
    Victoria

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.