Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I noticed something odd with the 2.0 upgrade.

Something is off in the ‘no sidebar’ layout.

The meta & tags are shown vertically, and the same issue happens when small images/icons are inserted in the text content.

Code:
    Date /
    0 Comments
    / in Frontpage
    Articles
    News
    / by
    Author

The tags look like:

Code:
    Tags:
    Tag1
    Tag 2
    Tag 3

When there are small icons on a text (using a plug-in similar to entypo) inside a text, it messes with everything as well, the icons are on separates lines instead of being inside the text.

I just noticed it so I think it just occured wuth the 2.0 update (or 1.9.x?), everything worked great before.

Am I the only one in this case?

Hello,

Same thing for me…

Like here :

https://kriesi.at/support/topic/fullwidth-page-has-wrong-formatting

and here:

https://kriesi.at/support/topic/problem-with-post-meta-infos-version-20

Any help is welcome. Thx

Best regards,

Jul

Hey,

Can you give us a link to the page with the meta info issue?

Regards,

Ismael

Hi Ismael,

My website is private, so I can’t show the url here, I sent a email at the kriesi contact page with the details.

However, the problem seems to be widespread and occuring everywhere.

I briefly tested the themes on two other installations, same results and as Jul mentionned, it happens to other people too.

Hey Shallnotbe,

Kriesi actually already released an update to fix this. So update your theme to 2.0.1 and it should fix it.

Regards,

Devin

Thanks Devin, Ismael & Kriesi, problem solved.

Didn’t saw the update a few hours before that, sorry.

It didn’t worked right off the bat when using a child theme, which was still messed up even after the 2.0.1,

I had to switch to the regular 2.0.1 Enfold theme (layout is back to normal), and then switch again to my Enfold Child Theme.

So if anybody else still experiences the problem after updating, a switch between themes seems necessary.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘2.0 Bug: Some content & meta, tag is shown vertically in 'no sidebar' layout’ is closed to new replies.