Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I´m using 4 1/4-columns inside a color section, but the second one doesn´t want to be inline with the rest.
    No matter what I do only the second one will behave like this. I have moved the columns around, but it is still the second one. I have replaced it with a new one but it doesn´t help.
    The problem came after I added a partner/ logo element further up on the very same page – when I remove it, It all looks fine again, but when I put the logo element back it appears again.
    Some coding problem that I don´t know where to find?

Regards Johan

Hey Johan,

For some reason this column has a padding-top in the title and you can remove it adding this custom CSS code at Enfold Theme Options > General Styling > Quick CSS

.avia-builder-el-19 {
      padding-top: 0 !important;
    }

Best regards,
    John Torvik

Thanks John, it worked!

– Johan

EDIT:

Hi again,

The rule you gave me worked on that very element, but there is a element named 19 on another page aswell, and now there is a “padding 0 problem” there. =) See the left column below the full width button on this page: http://www.sudersand.se/vara-boenden/camping/strandcampingen/

Can I change the number on the elements? Or is there a number 19 on every page that will be affected?

Regards Johan

Hi Johan,

Glad that John helped you. Thanks for using Enfold :)

Best regards,
    Nikko

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘1/4 columns not inline’ is closed to new replies.