Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

I’ve tried several css but all not succesfull. I’d like to reduce the padding/space on the 1/4 columns. My page is perfect on a larger computer monitor, but not on an tablet in landscape position. (I’d like all arrows to be aligned)

I have placed the 4 columsn in the color section, so I can apply the css there.

Thanks for the help

Hi jeffreyvanoostrom!

Your talking about all of the icons and the arrows next to them correct? Your wanting them to stay in 4 columns even on phone screens? There isn’t enough space on small screens so it’s not going to look good if you keep them in 4 columns.

In this case I would recommend the grid row element which will change their size depending on the screen. Or you could also consider taking a screenshot and then inserting that instead of the columns and arrows.

Cheers!
    Elliott

Hi Elliot,

Thanks for the quick reply. I don’t want the icons/arrows to be 4 columns on phone screens.
    I want the 1/4 column padding to be reduced. If you check the page on an Ipad in landscape position, you’ll see that the arrows are not all aligned properly, on icon 5, 7 and 9.

Hope it’s clear :-)

ah I thought I solved it, but on Ipad the column width needs to be a bit wider

This reply has been marked as private.

Anyone who knows the css to decrease 1/4 column padding?

Hey!

You can use this CSS to decrease the spacing between 1/4 columns.

.av_one_fourth {
      margin-left: 2% !important;
    }

Best regards,
    Elliott

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.