Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

When I set two half columns in a tab section they stack on top of each other instead of being laid out next to each other.

I checked the code of the page and it seems that the second column gets the “first” shortcode option and the first column doesn’t.

Can you have a look?

Hey kimpomares,

Please, may you provide your website page with this tab section? This way we`ll can check it :)

Best regards,
    John Torvik

I am placed the test URL in the Private Content area of my response.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the link, we need to take a closer look at the backend Please post us your login credentials (in the “private data” field), so we can take a look at your backend.

Login credentials include:

• The URL to the login screen.
    • A valid username (with full administration capabilities).
    • As well as a password for that username.
    • permission to deactivate plugins if necessary.

Best regards,
    Vinay

Included are additional credentials.

Hi,

when trying to login into your backend, I get this message:

Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

Can you make sure that we are able to login smoothly please?

Best regards,
    Andy

Sorry about that. Can you access the page now?

Hi since yesterday or today I have the same issue… alltough I use 1/3 columns https://eveka.be (homepage)

Strange thing is that I did not have this issue before…

ps: I saved the tab section as template so I restored the old one if you want to recreate the issue, clone one of the columns or create an extra column yourself.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Yannick77.

Hi,

yes not it works, thank you. Delete your first Tab, then it should work fine again. Afterwards re create your first Tab element again. Let me know if this works for you.

Best regards,
    Andy

Thanks!

When I deleted the first tab (which only had 1 x 1/2 column), then the other two tabs worked. As soon as I recreated the first tab, with only one 1/2 column again, then the other two tabs stopped working again. I added a second column in the first tab with no content and the other two tabs started working again.

It almost looks as though the system that decides whether to attach a “first” indicator to the column short codes counts how many columns there are, including in previous tabs.

Is this a bug that will be fixed in a future update, or did I do something wrong when I set up the tab section?

Okay I tried your approach Andy but it did not work. In the second tab the layout editor refuses to set 3 1/3 columns next to each other.. the third one skips to a second row… and “funny” enough when I created a third tab (just to try) it only allows one 1/3 column every row….

And when I move the tabs second becomes first tab… the columns are ok in the first tab and not in the second…

TAB1

TAB2

TAB3

Hi,

I can’t reproduce the issue on a test page. The columns inside the tab section are working as expected.

// https://eveka.be/wp-admin/post.php?post=770&action=edit

What is the name of the page with the issue?

Best regards,
    Ismael

it is on the homepage

Hi,

some weird things are going on with tabs element on your homepage. I will forward this issue to our developers. Thanks for making us aware about this.

Best regards,
    Andy

@ Ismael on your Test page https://eveka.be/wp-admin/post.php?post=770&action=edit I added the columns but now with content and the problem is back…

Hi,

I`ve checked the above link and all looks normally, check it here: http://prntscr.com/ezdzeb

Best regards,
    John Torvik

This layout issue is driving me crazy ;-) But I think I have pinpointed the issue. When I create a seventh 1/3 column in the first tab then the layout of the following tabs is off.

You can test it on the kriesi-test page on eveka.be – Duplicate a 1/3 column in the first tab so you have seven columns. And look then at the second tab.

I do really need that seventh column…

ps: I have just created an ampty TEST page and just worked with empty columns in the Tab sections and same issue if you put more then six columns in the first tab… the layout in following tabs is messed up…

pps: I just recreated the issue on another ENFOLD website to make sure it was not just something website specific you can see it here http://www.homepost.be/test/ TAB 1 has more then 6 columns and layout tab 2 is messed up

Hi!

We found the issue with the columns. The “first” class attribute is not being applied correctly to the first column inside the second section tab. We will report the issue to Kriesi. Please wait for his response.

Cheers!
    Ismael

OK I will wait for a theme update then?

Hi,

yes! and thanks for being patient.

Let us know in a new ticket if you have some more questions related to our theme. We’re here to assist you!

Best regards,
    Andy

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘1/2 columns don't stay next to each other in tab section’ is closed to new replies.