Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Henning Van Den Akker

Dear Enfold sales,

In recent weeks I have sales both Enfold/Kriesz and Envato about a customer I advise.
    He asked me to method to have his old 100-300 Typo3 websites transformed into a new environment.
    Together with Enfold super user Sowmedia I made some explorations.

One major issue is the price of 100-300 compared to 1 domain/Enfold purchase.
    Envato mentions 15% in their mail (Emile Ben-Atar)
    Having done sales in licenses of enterprise CMS-es I am hoping that for such an amount we can do better.
    Please can we have contact on this?
    I would really want this Enfold project to succeed.

I have purchased dozens of Enfold licenses for customers on their accounts.

Kind regards,
    Henning van den Akker

Hey Henning,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I passed this thread over to Kriesi and will give you an update once we hear from him.

Best regards,
    Yigit

Hi!

Your timing couldn’t be better! In 2 Days Enfold will have its 10th anniversary so we are going to discount the theme for a few days starting Monday. The discount will run for a few days and will be 20%.

If you want to buy more than 200 licences I am willing to increase the discount for you to 25% for the whole purchase order (I also told that to Emile but maybe I wasn’t clear enough about that)

Discounting more than that really becomes problematic I am afraid, since Envato always takes the same fixed cut for each sale in addition to a % based amount. Would be much easier to offer a better deal if Envato would adjust the fixed cut they take according to the discount but unfortunately they don’t do that :/

Anyways I hope that this offer is something you can work with? :)

Cheers!
    Kriesi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.