Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

logfile ouptut:

[Tue Jan 14 20:01:48 2020] [error] [pid 11012] mod_proxy_fcgi.c(860): [client xxxxxxxxx] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function rray_key_exists() in /var/www/virtual/jaglag/html/wp-content/themes/enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-shortcodes/timeline/timeline.php:981\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/virtual/jaglag/html/wp-content/themes/enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-template-builder/php/shortcode-template.class.php(1041): avia_sc_timeline->shortcode_handler(Array, ‘<br />\\n[av_time…’, ‘av_timeline’, Array)\n#1 /var/www/virtual/jaglag/html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(325): aviaShortcodeTemplate->shortcode_handler_prepare(Array, ‘<br />\\n[av_time…’, ‘av_timeline’)\n#2 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array)\n#3 /var/www/virtual/jaglag/html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(199): preg_replace_callback(‘/\\\\[(\\\\[?)(av_but…’, ‘do_shortcode_ta…’, ‘[av_heading hea…’)\n#4 /var/www/virtual/jaglag/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): do_shortcode(‘[av_heading hea…’)\n#5 /var/www/virtual/jaglag/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(206): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘[av_h…’

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Jaglag.

Hi

I am getting this also.
    WP 5.3.2
    PHP 7.3.13

BR, Jay

i reverted to my backup till they have a stable version.

What does this error do to your site? Does it go down? I am trying to figure out how severe it is as I would like to update to 4.7.1 to solve the social icon issue.

i cant access one page from my website.
    it loads and loads and loads into nothing.
    when i try to edit the page in backend wordpress throws a critical error to me and the page sending me a email with further details on it.
    Email never sended with details.

personally i would wait before updating something.

Hi,

Sorry for the error. It was caused by a typo in timeline.php file. It did not throw any errors during our testing and there were no traces in log files..

We have fixed it and will be including in upcoming version. In the meantime, if you would like to apply the fix, please go to /enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-shortcodes/timeline/ and replace the content of timeline.php file with this one – https://github.com/KriesiMedia/enfold-library/blob/master/temp_fixes/Enfold_4_7_1/timeline.php

Best regards,
    Yigit

Hi Yigit,

thanks so far but i waiting till the next version is released.

Hi,

Understood. Thanks for your understanding! :)

Best regards,
    Yigit

Hi Yigit, do you think 4.7.2. will come out this week? And if I don’t have a Timeline page, am I ok to update now?
    Seems to be running fine on my staging site but I haven’t done a lot of editing nor have I visited every page.
    Thanks!

Hi goldengate415,

It should be fine if you are not using the Timeline element, especially if it’s working on your staging server.

Best regards,
    Rikard

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.