Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Just upgraded to 1.7.1 from 1.3 and copied my custom CSS, but something else must have changed because the bottom edge of my inactive tabs is now not showing because of the background color I applied. But it worked fine in 1.3 See image.

http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=ff80276

Thoughts?

Hi Michae1,

Often times in updates we fix minor issues with css changes. So your custom css changes need to be re-done to work with the new fixes.

Regards,

Devin

Hi Devin,

While I completely understand that, my question in need of support is :

Quote:
    What class(es) do I need to alter to get it to look like the picture?

In other words, have a bottom border on the non-active tabs.

Spent about 10 hours yesterday trying to figure it out, and it just keeps boggling my mind. Every time I assign a background color to the non-active tabs, it covers the line below it. And if I change the z-index of that div to compensate, then the line on the active tab shows too :(

With 1.3 I did it in about 5 minutes, no problem. But no properties I play with on any class in 1.7.1 through chrome’s Dev Tools seemed to work.

Please help. Thank you.

Michae1

If we can take a look at the page and implementation live we can assist with the css.

Ok, great, where can I send the link? I don’t want it to be public for sake of my client. Thank you.

You can send the information to my email at DevinVinson (at) gmail.com. Make sure to include a link to this topic so that my spam filter doesn’t grab it :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘1.7.1 Upgrade Tab Style Issue’ is closed to new replies.