Forum Replies Created
March 11, 2014 at 9:13 pm in reply to: Change font colors in top and main menu; increase size of social icons #235852
Thank you. The update solved the tool tip problem. On the blog fix, is that an add to the function.php?
How can I remove or change the “Blog-News” title. I just want it to say News.
- This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by eswyt.
Thanks. That was quick.
I found how to register, but can’t figure out where to place the corresponding code in the header.php. Not as I’m used to. Any suggestions?
I agree this theme is amazing. There are few things that would be very helpful and apologies if they are already mentioned:
1. in post slider, the ability to designate link and target
2. in the avia builder/advanced editor, the ability to work with the html to add code where needed
3. in the avia builder/advanced editor, a save button that ALWAYS saves. I have to go back several times to get that sucker to take. :)
4. agree with another user’s suggestion to offer full shortcode access in the avia builder/advanced editor mode so as to frame graphics etc.
5. the ability to order posts. none of the plugins I’ve tried that do that work with this theme.
Thanks so much for considering these.
Sorry about posting in the wrong place. I started out asking a featured post question and resolved it but couldn’t delete the post, so asked my question again about this because I didn’t see you had replied already. :(
I actually don’t make changes directly to the style sheet. It’s my understanding that the “Quick CSS” is for that. That has worked generally and thanks for that.
For the slider, in the Full Width Easy Slider, there is not an option to alter the font size or appearance. Cannot view html mode when using the advanced layout feature. Anyhow, my site is not yet launched, so where can I send you the logon for you to take a look? Appreciate your guidance.
Still have the same question about the bottom navigation. I can’t find where to alter the font.