Forum Replies Created
Actually, questions off of this.
Its seems that the top caption of the slider and the slider names are both h2s, by default. I wouldn’t want them to be the same font, is it possible to change on of them to another h… maybe using CSS?
Eh, maybe. Let me test it out with other fonts.
I changed the font in general styling to “copperplate”, and as you can tell on the page, a lot of the fonts changed to it. The text: “Fill your walls with unique…” on the top slider is in copperplate, and looks significantly different. You can especially tell be the Fs.
It does seem to work with a google font, but not with copperplate. Its weird, but I guess it is what it is. Copperplate works for some elements, but not for others. Guess it is what it is
I chose Copperplate, but it isn’t showing up as Copperplate. Now sure why.
Below I’ve attached a login, perhaps I made a mistake somewhere with the setup, or added something I shouldn’t have in the CSS
Thank you so much per always.
Hey, it looks a lot better, but still a few kinks.
Desktop: the left arrow is indented more than the right one. Is there a way to even that out?
Mobile: Same issue as above with the arrows. The text is too narrow… and the review itself doesn’t align vertically with the name of the person who left it.
Thank you so much for all your help!
Yes, I would like the background image limited to just the testimonial area, with the light green around it.
Will try the CSS code for the arrows shortly.
Thank you so much!
Hey, quick follow-up to this. The new icon works, but its only showing me some shortcode text, instead of the usual settings found in the initial imgur photo I shared. How do I get it to show those options?
P.S. Nevermind, it works now – sorry for the false alarm
August 5, 2022 at 10:17 pm in reply to: Insert IMG from URL and Change pricing of products #1360868
- This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Dzimnikov.
Ye, I was talking about the price conversions. Thought maybe you’ve stumbled across this before and new some solution. I’ll look around, thank you :)August 5, 2022 at 6:14 pm in reply to: Insert IMG from URL and Change pricing of products #1360836
Are there no plugins that could work with this? This can only be done through custom code?July 9, 2022 at 6:29 am in reply to: Centering an Element within a column on the homepage #1357757
I’m pretty sure I’ve changed it to 1/2 – 1/2 since then. It wasn’t centering either way, so I had it at 2/5 – 3/5 at that moment for wtvr reason until I was able to get that code from yall.
It all works now though, appreciate the help greatly :)June 24, 2022 at 9:00 pm in reply to: Centering an Element within a column on the homepage #1356438
Hey, thank you so much, this helped a lot.
Another quick question. On that same homepage, I have a section towards the bottom that has a customer letter (starts with “dear customer’). I’m using a custom h2 I set up in “advanced styling”, but for some reason no matter which font I select, it makes all of the letters capitals. I use the same font throughout the site, using h3, and I never get this problem. Is h2 preset to always be capital?
How does this work?
Hey, thank you so much for your response. I added in the code, but I honestly don’t see a difference. At the same time, have the images gotten less blurry since then? I want to say yes, but I can’t tell. Is there a way to control what the browsers do? I don’t use firefox at all, only chrome.
Coolio. Which one would you recommend? How do I go about doing so… is there a plugin that you would recommend me using? Or do I do it manually through hosting somehow?
Ah, I understand. And Woocommerce is also experiencing a ton of glitches on their end.
I think its all because of the newest version of wordpress. Do you think it would make sense to scale back to the older version of wordpress until all these plugin developers have had a chance to catch up?
Hey, thank you so much for the fast reply. I reset the password to what it was in there earlier reply on this thread… I have it included again in the private area.
The button is indeed coming from Slider Revolution, but it does correctly center on mobile…. and its the same button. So I’m completely confused. I’m thinking that maybe something else somewhere is override the slider settings? I’m honestly not sure, I’ve tried everything at this point lol.
Per always, appreciate all of you. Best theme and support on the planet!!!
Hey, I’m following up on Mike’s last reply.
I have the same image attached, it looks to be aligned left. For some reason I can’t get it centered.
I’ve tried everything lol… please help.
Cheers and Happy Holidays!
Hey, thank you so much for getting back to me.
Unfortunately, I’m not seeing it at all… neither on Google Chrome nor on Microsoft Edge.
I’m confused that you can see it, but I can’t. Which browser are you using? All I’m seeing is [short_code].
If you can log in and get it to work, then just save the changes. I trust you to implement the changes.
Thank you so much as always,
Hey thank you so much. This made most of the blog section fullwidth, but the heading (title) of the article is still not full width… neither on the main blog page nor on the homepage.
Is there a way to make that full-width as well?
Hey, thank you so much for everything. I was able to fix just about everything. Few things:
1) Going back to your first point at the top, the button that you checked across browser. Even in the image snippet you sent me, you can see that the text is aligned-left, not centered. Like the text is all hitting a wall on the left hand side… while on the right it zig-zags. On mobile, the text in the button is clearly centered though, it baffles me lol.
2) This goes to the cart on mobile. On desktop its doing it thing, on mobile, the cart button is almost impossible to click on. I moved the burger menu over to the left to make space between them, but the car button is still almost impossible to activate. I have another ecommerce site on enfold: bonjiglass.com/shop … and on there it the cart button is working perfectly. The moment you click on it, it goes to the cart page. Is there a fix for this?
Hey, thank you so much for getting back to me. Here is the website again: https://www.highereducationfest.com/home-new/
So I used the width: 100% code. I have it in my customize css area. That code works for maxbuttons 1,2,3 (all on musical lineup page) and on a brand new button I just made, and maxbuttons 6, 7 (new homepage link above and volunteer pages respectively)
For some reason, max buttons 4,5 (both on the new home page link above) are not working properly at all on mobile, though they have literally the same exact setting as all the other buttons. Maxbutton 4 is shifted to the right… while Maxbutton 5 is a complete mess with text sticking out of the button.
Am I missing something obvious here? Its driving me a little crazy because there is nothing obvious and I’ve scraped almost the entire site lolJuly 25, 2021 at 12:53 am in reply to: Changing alignment of a caption on Fullscreen Slider #1312132
Hey, just looking to follow up here. The client keeps asking me about this and I need some help lol.
Thank you so much as always :)
Hey, we ended up removing it. It just refused to work and we went with text instead.
I do have a question about two other things.
1) For woocommerce, for some of the products, we have a ton of variations. For each variation, we set a different image (different color) so that when a variation is selected, the image automatically changes to that variation. For some reason, its not working with Enfold. I reached out to woocommerce support, they tested it, and said that it worked with the default theme, but not with Enfold.
I’m guessing there is some kind of PHP conflict or something. Would you please be able to look into it?
2) How do I get a banner on a specific shop category page? I know that you can get one on the main shop page through enfold settings, but what about specific category pages? For example: https://aloriadance.com/product-category/women/
Also, is there a way to change the sidebar for specific category pages? Is there a way to directly edit those pages?
3) On the about/our story page… the top banner loads at like 25% first… and then shoots down into 75%. Is there a way to make it 75% upon load?
4) On the about page again… for mobile… I would like to alter the order of some of the 1/2 grids on mobile. Specifically the “confidence”, “loyalty”, and “community sections”. If you look at it on mobile, you will clearly see why.
Appreciate your help as always :)
- This reply was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by Dzimnikov.
Hey, that seemed to work, thank you!
One more question… on this page: https://aloriadance.com/
When you scroll down, you will see a section on the left hand side that has a dark teal background… with two sets of heading/text/buttons and then a slider with 3 photos. I created that slider using Easy Slider, but unfortunately it doesn’t re-size below a certain point… i think its trying to maintain a certain width. I’m trying to make it 300×300… or even 180×180.
Is that possible?
I’m going to include the correct login information below: