Forum Replies Created
That change made the hover and link work correctly which is great. However, I don’t have an option for the Linkedin icon. I can only choose form the theme icons.
How do I get the appropriate social media icons to appear? In this case, the Linkedin icon.
Were you able to access the site and review the issue with the team member icon links?
New access info below. I successfully logged twice in with this user and password.
i see that you are trying to login and not succeeding.
I can try a new password. Just a moment.December 11, 2015 at 1:53 am in reply to: After form is completed, site automatically scrolls to bottom of page on mobile #550790
Thanks for your reply. The client wants everything on one page. Most respondents will be using mobile so fewer page loads are preferable.
Maybe I’ll just replace this form with a plugin form.
I understand what you are saying but that is not what I’m asking for help with. The menu works the same way in the Enfold demo: http://kriesi.at/themedemo/?theme=enfold Even if I made the logo smaller, the drop down would fall below the header container. I’m asking if its possible to have the drop down menu appear at the bottom of the header container rather than at the top of the main content container.December 8, 2015 at 10:26 pm in reply to: After form is completed, site automatically scrolls to bottom of page on mobile #549282December 8, 2015 at 7:23 am in reply to: After form is completed, site automatically scrolls to bottom of page on mobile #548547
Not a plugin. Its the form that comes with the Enfold theme. Thats why I’m asking here.September 3, 2015 at 5:36 pm in reply to: Multiple answer choices with the Enfold contact form? #497828
Neither control-click or option-click work on Mac platform. Do you have a solution for this?
I’m having the same issue with Enfold contact form not sending emails to me or another person at another address. The form was sending emails last night.
1) I deactivated the only plugin I have installed since last night. – Still no emails from the Enfold contact form
2) I DID receive the email about resetting my password. – Still no emails from the Enfold contact form
3) I did try contact form 7 – Still no emails from the Enfold contact form
4) I have the latest version of WordPress and the latest version of Enfold
5) I AM ABLE to receive emails from another Enfold contact form on another site I administer. This other site is hosted with the same hosting company but on a different hosting plan than the site I’m having problems with.
6) I checked my junk mail and the messages are not there.
- This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by cloverco.
Thanks for the quick reply. That worked! I’d still like to get the color about 20px beyond the widget content in all directions. Not having any luck adjusting padding or margin.
http://stopreservationshopping.comSeptember 18, 2013 at 4:30 am in reply to: Enfold. Easy Slider forcing images to a larger size #162732