Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I’m running version 4.6.3.1, I have done a clean install twice now and a #6 in text shows either above the socket or above the footer widgets. These are local so I cannot share the actual url, sorry.

I have no plugins activated, using a child theme with new WP installs.

When I inspect this is what I see:
    <div class="main_color container_wrap_first container_wrap fullsize" style=" "><div class="container"><main role="main" itemprop="mainContentOfPage" class="template-page content av-content-full alpha units"><div class="post-entry post-entry-type-page post-entry-15"><div class="entry-content-wrapper clearfix"></div></div></main><!-- close content main element --> <!-- section close by builder template --> </div><!--end builder template--></div><!-- close default .container_wrap element -->6 <div class="container_wrap footer_color" id="footer">

How can I fix this to not show the 6? and is this a bug in the latest update?

Thanks

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by gekkie96.

Anyone from the support team have a solution?

Hi,

Please provide a link to the site/page in question so we can look into this issue further.

Best regards,
    Jordan Shannon

Maybe you didn’t read my post its local so I have no link to share. I provided the inspect code. I think its a bug in your latest version. Could you tell me which file I can edit to remove it?

I have searched through every single file and cannot find the issue.

Here is a screenshot of the #6 clearly displaying in the code: https://www.screencast.com/t/IO8XXU0RbH9

This same issue exists on two separate install of version 4.6.3.1

I really need help please, thanks.

Hi gekkie96,

It is rendered from content or funcitons.php or maybe even a plugin. Please check again.

Best regards,
    Victoria

No plugins, blank pages and nothing I can see in the functions.php files.

It’s really strange but I need to figure it out asap.

I’m going to put one of the sites online so you can see.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by gekkie96.

I found the problem.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by gekkie96.

So tell us if it was a bug. Maybe others have the problem too – or if there was a user bug? ;)

Hi gekkie96,

Please share your solution with other users who might have the same problem as you.

Best regards,
    Rikard

There was a 6 in text in the top of the footer.php file. I checked the original source and its not there so must have somehow snuck its way in by accident.

Hi gekkie96,

Glad you got it working for you and thank you for sharing! :)

If you need further assistance please let us know.

Best regards,
    Victoria

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘#6 showing Above Footer and/or socket (4.6.3.1 ISSUE)’ is closed to new replies.