Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dear Team,
    Could you please explain how to edit a personalized 404 page ? Do I have to edit a normal page ? If so, then how can I make it show in case it is needed ? From which place ?
    Thank you very much in advance for your help and kind regards,
    Natacha

Hi There!

Yes, you can edit a normal page and create your own custom/personalized 404 Page. Be sure to name the page you create “404” or “404 Error” or something similar, so that it displays properly in the address bar and tab.

If so, then how can I make it show in case it is needed? From which place ?

From the Enfold menu> Theme Options
    Near the bottom of the page is a “Custom 404 Error Page” option. From the drop-down menu select “redirect to select page”
    That will open another option and in that drop-down, you can select the custom 404 error page you just created.

Save your changes and you’re all set.

Hope that helps.

Hi,

Thank you for the inquiry.

@HulaSlim
    : As instructed above, you have to create a new page, preferably using the Advance Layout Builder, and set this new page as the Custom 404 Error Page in the Enfold > Theme Options panel.

@Sozo: Thank you for the instructions!

Best regards,
    Ismael

Ddear both,
    thank you very much for the explanation. I did it, it works great. Problem solved, of course.
    Everything seams so much easier with your help.
    Kind regards,
    Natacha

Hi,

Glad to know that this has been sorted out! Thanks to @Sozo. Please feel free to open another thread if you have more questions about the theme.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,
    Ismael

Thank you ! Likewise.

Hi,

Thanks for the update, I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now then. Please open a new thread if you should have any further questions or problems.

Best regards,
    Rikard

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘404 page’ is closed to new replies.