Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi I’m currently using Enfold 4.0.5 on most of our sites because I’ve noticed some issues with 4.0.7. Most of the issues are very tiny but they are also annoying.

1. I cannot use :before or :after with the .logo class in the header when using an svg as the logo. When setting this class in the css, it doesn’t stick for some reason. I wrote another post about it but I ended up reverting back to the prior version before I could give screenshots and site access.

2. On a handful of sites i’ve edited the error404.php to be
    <?php
    do_action(‘ava_after_content_custom’, ”, ‘error404’);
    ?>

and in the functions, use
    <?php
    add_action(‘ava_after_content_custom’,’avia_custom_error’);
    function avia_custom_error(){
    dynamic_sidebar( ‘custom404page’ );
    }
    ?>

to add a custom widget area to fill the page. On another page, I would build out what I wanted the 404 page to look like, grab all the debug code and paste it in a text widget in the ‘custom404page’ widget area. It still works but 4.0.7 makes it so all of the columns appear full width rather than the ratio sized block intended.
    You can see here a site running 4.0.7 where the site columns appear full width.
    You can see here a site running 4.0.5 where the site columns appear how they were intended.

3. On some of the sites I’m running 4.0.7, an instagram plugin isn’t pulling all of the photos from the clients feed anymore for some reason. Not sure if there is a conflict or if this is completely coincidental.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work on this theme!

Hey bitojoe,

The last website with Instagram plugin issue says that the plugin needs to be updated. I think you should consider doing that.
    It is not very clear what is broken 404 pages. Could you please send us screen shots of what they are supposed to look like?

Best regards,
    Victoria

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.