Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hallo,
    new day, ne challange :)

I need to built a page with several areas / blocks.
    The first level is a content jumper like known the navigation filter (one such page for each country). for portfolios.

The challange is now, to insert those 3 blocks (Bronze, Silber, Gold) that have a horizontal navigation. Inside each block are small images, lets say heads of users. The h. navigation is because i do not know how many users will be insert, could be 20 or 100. How can be this done with existing tools?

This was the best idea i had regarding to make this many users visible on one page. If someone has another idea .. always welcome.

As wireframe it shgould looks like here:
    Wireframe

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by xeovision.

Hey Sebastian,
    Thank you for your patience, as I understand your situation I believe you are referring to that your sections Bronze, Silber, Gold should be color sections.
    Please give this a try, if you have trouble please link to to test page that we can examine.

Best regards,
    Mike

Hi,
    yes, it is about the three sections. Inside each section are pictures (up to 50 or more) and my challange or idea is to make this images scrollable. The functionality is like with iframes.. BUT i need another solution, not iframes.

Hi,
    Yes, iframes are a bad idea, you should not use these, add your images with image elements.

Best regards,
    Mike

Any ideas?

Hi,

Inside each section are pictures (up to 50 or more) and my challange or idea is to make this images scrollable.

Have you tried using the Partner/Logo element to create a set of scrollable images?

Best regards,
    Ismael

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.