Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello dear Enfold team,
    I have two questions for you:

Problem 1: I used a classic gallery (https://www.zahnarzt-leipzig.dental/praxis/) where only 3 graphics can be seen. I would like a carousel option with the exact same look. Is that possible?

Problem 2:

Text areas for the pictures of the dentists are flown in here. A nice animation. How can I make it so that this animation is removed in the smartphone area and the black boxes are placed directly under the graphic?

Thank you for your help!
    Best regards
    Rocco

Hey artVantage,
    Thank you for your patience, but unfortunately we don’t have a carousel option with the exact same look as the classic gallery. Try reviewing the WordPress plugins for a carousel plugin.
    For your second question, please review the column margin, current the columns with the images have a negative top margin (-220px), and the columns with the text also has a negative top of -180px, so use the mobile icon to remove this for mobile.
    Enfold_Support_3925.jpeg
    Since the animation doesn’t have a mobile setting and you are currently hiding these item on mobile, you could clone the columns for mobile and remove the animation and negative position to achieve this.
    If you have trouble with this, try cloning your page as a test page and include a admin login in the Private Content area so we can help and then you can review the settings for your live page.

Best regards,
    Mike

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.