September 23, 2011 at 8:29 am #6010
The I am in the Edit Post section and scroll to the bottom to add a Feature Image, I assume this will then appear at the bottom of the a full post page? Problem is…
1. The heading is too close to the end of the test, assume a CSS tweak needed.
– I’ve tested in IE and Chrome.
2. When in the Admin page and I Click ‘upload’ under ‘Add Featured Media’ and click the media Library tab, it won’t show any of the images, they aren’t previewed and if I click Show nothing happens. The system is however showing and previewing if I insert an image to a post?
PaulSeptember 24, 2011 at 10:20 am #52562
1) You’ve a paragraph tag coding error on this page http://www.iturret.com/ (Purchase code hidden if logged out) – (Purchase code hidden if logged out) -commodities-traders.html – that’s why the content doesn’t display right.
2) Very strange – someone else had the same problem two days ago and a plugin caused the error (I think it was a Google analytics plugin). Try to disable plugins which can cause a conflict.September 26, 2011 at 8:02 am #52563
I’ve have a look at these points:
1. The same error appears on all postings. I’ve checked the HTML in the admin editor, but can’t see anything extra. Where would this coding error have come from?
2. I only have one plugin active – a contact from one… I’ve disable and tested but made no difference. Any other suggestions?
Paul.September 28, 2011 at 3:49 pm #52564September 28, 2011 at 4:29 pm #52565
I compared the output of: http://kriesi.at/themes/brightbox/2011/03/31/ (Purchase code hidden if logged out) / and http://www.iturret.com/ (Purchase code hidden if logged out) – (Purchase code hidden if logged out) -commodities-traders.html – it seems like some code is missing (i.e. hr divider) – try to replace includes/loop-index.php with the original file.September 29, 2011 at 9:00 am #52566
I’ve re-uploaded the loop-index from Bright Box 1.2.2 zip and still get the same layout.
Paul.September 29, 2011 at 9:48 am #52567
Please create me an admin account and send me the login data to: (Email address hidden if logged out) – I’ll look into it.October 3, 2011 at 8:39 am #52568
I’ve made you an account – details should be in your email.
Paul.October 3, 2011 at 11:28 am #52569October 4, 2011 at 7:27 am #52570
Nice – So, what was it then…??? What should I back up and will it be okay if I/when I do the next update.
Don’t suppose you spotted why the featured listing images won’t display while you were on there?
Paul.October 4, 2011 at 3:05 pm #52571
The topic ‘Related Posts Featured Images errors’ is closed to new replies.