April 11, 2013 at 9:10 pm #22018
hi, i have couple of issues that i need to take care. Hope you can help me.
1) Please go to http://www.elemurdayspa.com and move mouse over my account right on top of the page, the only drop down menu shows is the “lost password”, but when i am logged in as admin, i can see all my drop down menus such as “change password, view order, edit my address and lost password”. Am i doing something wrong, please check.
2) When adding a product without going in into the description, the mini shopping cart does not calculate the price. Please check that as well.
3) I need to change text from “Related Products” to “Related Spa Services”, which file do i edit?
4) I cannot add multiple images to the product, every time i try to add images from the gallery or by uploading, nothing shows on the product page, the only image that shows up is the featured image. How can i add more images to the product.
5) How can i change abundance advertising area to have only one square instead of two.
Thank you for your help.April 13, 2013 at 3:15 pm #113922
1) This is the correct behavior. A logged out user does not have those things so they should not be able to see those options.
2) This is a bug with 1.8.1 and WooCommerce 2.0+ as far as I know. I believe some users have had success with disabling plugins in some instances but I believe in most it isn’t updating properly at the moment. The full bug thread is here: https://kriesi.at/support/topic/ (Purchase code hidden if logged out)
3) You need to add your own related.php template file and change the tex there (pulling from the woocommerce plugin file) as this is built into woocommerce. See: http://docs.woothemes.com/document/template-structure/
You’ll be copying over the templates>single-product>related.php and changing the text there once that template is in the new woocommerce folder in your theme files (using the same folder structure of single-product and inside that the related.php template).
4) You need to add the images to the new Product Gallery meta box. If you don’t see it, make sure its turned on in the Screen Options at the very top of the Add Product screen.
5) You can just use a regular text widget and paste in the html code for the add if you don’t want to use the ad layout (otherwise you would need to modify the widget code).
The topic ‘issues with abundance theme’ is closed to new replies.