February 2, 2019 at 2:51 pm #1061990
I am setting up a page http://www.morsche.co/photography and the issues that are coming are:
1. the image is not increasing in size as set in the settings.
2. there’s a white line coming between image and the button although I have set the column to black.
3. if I am linking the image, the circle arrow shows and some white hover shows on half the page. Please see here on test page http://morsche.co/photography-test/
These settings I have used on my other site. This time I am only following the same but on both sites they are appearing different.
Can you please help me fix this?
Always grateful for your support.
XandriaFebruary 4, 2019 at 9:22 pm #1062861
1. Could you please attach some screenshots of the issue?
3. This issue is fixed in later versions. Please update the theme.
VictoriaFebruary 7, 2019 at 6:41 am #1063851
Thank you for your reply.
I have used the same settings on a different page here http://www.xandrianoir.com/photography and it is working fine.
I just checked the theme is already 4.5 which it says is the latest.
I think there’s something else wrong with it :(
Please see http://www.morsche.co/photography
XandriaFebruary 8, 2019 at 5:23 pm #1064663
Are the instances having the same servers and configuration?
The latest Enfold version is 4.5.3 and some servers do not show if an update is available, you might want to update via FTP.
VictoriaFebruary 12, 2019 at 9:17 am #1065855
Thanks for your reply. Do I need to remove the theme and then install it? Can I install from WP dashboard? Is there any other way to update it without removing it? Removal scares me.
XandriaFebruary 13, 2019 at 6:12 am #1066278
You could try using this plugin to update instead, it will allow you update the theme in the same way as you would install a new theme: (Purchase code hidden if logged out) -zip-file/” rel=”noopener” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>https://wordpress.org/plugins/ (Purchase code hidden if logged out) -zip-file/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.