February 2, 2019 at 7:19 pm #1062042
I have 3 questions relating to the Top Bar (Enfold Theme)
Is it possible to add ‘Blogger’ social media icon?
Is it possible to have more than 3 social media icons in the Top Bar.
Is it possible to change the size of the font in the Top Bar
Thanks!February 3, 2019 at 6:38 pm #1062342
Here is how you can add any icon to the top bar, yes there can be more icons.
Do you mean you want to increase the height of the top bar?
VictoriaMay 1, 2019 at 5:01 pm #1096206
Sorry for very late response and thank you for your response. As the site has developed I no longer need to add any additional icons.
I do have two different questions which would be great to get some advice on
1. the full screen slider images do not display on my mobile home page – it works fine on pc and iPad
2. how to remove the ‘you are here’ text in the title and breadcrumbs bar – I tried to follow another forum advice on this but it did not seem to work for me
RhodaMay 3, 2019 at 11:54 am #1096878
Please post us your login credentials (in the “private data” field), so we can take a look at your backend.
- Install and activate ” Temporary Login Without Password “.
- Go to ” Users > Temporary Logins ” on the left-side menu.
- Click ” Create New “.
- Add the email address for the account ( you can use (Email address hidden if logged out) ), as well as the ” Role ” making that the highest possible and the expiry about four days
( do be sure that we have enough time to debug ).
- Click ” Submit “.
- You’ll now have a temporary account. Please provide us here in the private section the URL, so we can login and help you out.
When your issue is fixed, you can always remove the plugin!
If you prefer to not use the plugin, you can manually create an admin user and post the login credentials in the “private data” field.
Please have a look at this thread
VictoriaMay 7, 2019 at 12:16 pm #1098058May 7, 2019 at 12:38 pm #1098061
I have looked at the thread you recommended to remove ‘you are here’ but it seems to require direct editing to the Theme which then comes up with a warning not to amend as it could mess up the entire website. Is there an option for possibly using Quick CSS to fix this ?
RhodaMay 8, 2019 at 9:42 pm #1098645
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.