Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I have a weird problem. If I create a page and set it as a child page, I get a 404 error.
    The rest of the site is ok. I also made sure that it doesn’t have the same URL structure as tags or portfolio slug.

Any ideas?

Kind regards,
    Matthijs

Hey mdekievit!

Thank you for using the theme!

After creating the child pages, please flush the permalink settings. Go to Settings > Permalink then click the “Save” button once. That should fix it.

Cheers!
    Ismael

Hi Ismael,
    Thanks for your quixk reply. Unfortunately that doesn’t work.
    I’ll give you some site info in a private post:

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi!

Thank you for the info.

Yes, please post the login details here. Set it as a private reply. We would like to check it.

Cheers!
    Ismael

This reply has been marked as private.

Hey!

Can you check login credentials once again? The one you posted did not work for me “MISLUKT: Foutieve gebruikersnaam. Wachtwoord vergeten?”

Best regards,
    Yigit

Sorry, clicking the submit button helps…

Hey!

The problem is caused by the “portfolio” post type slug. It must not be the same like the “portfolio” page slug – otherwise wordpress tries to show a sub page of “Projecten” which obviously doesn’t exists. You’ve two options

1) Rename the page slug of this page: call to a member function attributes () on a non-objec from “projecten” to i.e. “projecten-overview”.

2) Or go to Settings > Permalinks and change the “Portfolio slug” from “projecten” to a different slug.

Best regards,
    Peter

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.