Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Tried clearing all caches, re-did the update via ftp, tried one fix I found to the “avia.js” file at line 108, tried turning off W3 Total Cache plugin, I’ve not made any mods to the theme, no child theme, still lost the lightbox feature.
    Now searching on how to role back to previous version.
    In one fix increasing the PHP allocated memory was recommended as well as shortening post littles. Don’t know how to increase PHP allocated memory and I’m not to keep on updating all posts titles to be smaller.

Hi Jef!

Thank you for using the theme.

Did you install CDN on your website? Purge the cache then test it again. If possible, test it on another computer or browser.

Regards,
    Ismael

Yea I have Cloudflare set up, I only just thought of that right after making the post. I’ve since cleared it yet still no lightbox.
    Going to leave it a few days to see if maybe there is cache still living that I can’t get to.
    Fingers crossed this is the gremlin, was right in the middle of lunching my store. LOL

P.S.
    I LOVE this theme.
    :)

Hey!

Any news? :)
    If it does not work, please post the link to your website so we can look into it

Best regards,
    Yigit

Yup still getting the error. Clean out caches again, so I’m pretty sure it’s a plugin conflict, maybe.

Here’s a direct link to a page that has the lightbox feature.

Hi,

Lightbox is working:

Regards,
    Josue

Okay then it’s the cache in my area hub. Thanks for the screen shot.
    :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘2.9.1 Uptate, no more lightbox feature.’ is closed to new replies.